Hello, welcome to Sarum Health Group. If you are considering joining us, the following information outlines our approach to what we do and how we do it.
We offer all the service you would expect from a regular GP Practice and more! All we ask is that you register and use our online and SMS services to:
|Confirm and Cancel Appointments
|Obtain Test Results
|Obtain Test Results and Next Steps
|Order Your Medication
|Receive Reminders About Reviews
|Access Local Health and Care Information
You can also contact us by telephone or pop in to reception. However, it’s our job to help you and your family receive the right healthcare at the right time. To do this, we need to work together as a team. It’s for this reason we need you to support us by taking steps which make the best use of the time and resources available to us all, in the most advantageous way.
Our Top 5 Check-List
1. Keeping your details up-to-date, so we can contact you quickly.
2. Signing up for text messaging to receive a timely response to what you need to know, when you need to know it. Answers to questions, medication ready for collection, changes to appointments and more. We are all busy people; save time, keep in touch.
3. Ordering medication and checking your results on-line, it’s easy to do and you can also book appointments this way too. Experience the benefits by giving it a try.
4. Referring to our website for information such as opening times, minor ailments and tips on what to do next. It’s convenient and easy to use.
5. ALWAYS cancelling your appointment by text or online when you no longer need it
It’s also important to:
- Tell us what’s important to you, such as whether you are a carer or have special needs, e.g. hearing loss.
- When booking your appointment, responding to questions receptionists are authorised ask on behalf of clinicians. This is not done to be intrusive but to help ensure you are given access to the most appropriate clinician as quickly as possible.
- Avoiding the need to queue by using self check-in screens (which also enables us to assist those who need to speak to a receptionist more quickly).
- Giving us 48 hours (2 working days) notice when ordering your medication (we issue 28 days medication at a time in line with Wiltshire’s prescribing policy).
By working together in this way, we can make a real difference to supporting you to get what you need, when you need it
Please also bear in mind:
We are unable to answer questions, or provide information, about other patients unless we have their permission in writing to do so beforehand.
Last but not least, we love to communicate!
- If there’s anything you are not sure about, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Further information about the way we operate can be found in the full version of our Patient Information Leaflet that’s available on-line and in printed format.
Thank you for helping and we look forward to you becoming one of our patients
We encourage patients to give us feedback on their experiences at the practice.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.