How to Order a Repeat Prescription
What is a Repeat Prescription?
You can order your repeat medication through the following methods:
Repeat prescriptions will be ready in 48 working hours from your request. Please note if your prescription request is NOT on your repeat prescription your request will take longer to process and the doctor may wish to speak with you. Delays may also occur if your medication request is different from what your doctor has prescribed for you.
Pharmacy Ordering / Collection Service
Pharmacies offer a prescription collection service from our Practice
Your pharmacy can also order your medication on your behalf. This saves you time and unnecessary visits to the Practice. Please contact the Pharmacy of your choice for more information if you wish to use this service.
As qualified healthcare professionals, pharmacists can offer advice on minor illnesses such as:
- sore throats
- tummy trouble
- aches and pains
They can also advise on medicine that you can buy without a prescription.
- Rowlands Pharmacy - Tel: 01722 320 520, Millstream Medical Centre, Millstream House
- Well Salisbury - Tel: 01722 324 953,Three Swans Surgery, Winchester Street
- Boots - Tel: 01722 333 233, 41-49 Silver Street
- Superdrug Stores Plc - Tel: 01722 334 142, 12-14 Old George Mall
- Rowlands Pharmacy - Tel: 01722 323 250, Harcourt Medical Centre, Cranebridge Road
- Tanday Pharmacy - Tel: 01722 328 288, Fisherton House, Fountain Way
When you order a prescription online, you can have it sent electronically to a pharmacy of your choice. This is called a nomination.
Please get in touch with the surgery to raise a query about your medication.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.